CCSA thanks the following companies for their corporate sponsorship:
Doug Brown & Associates
PO Box 901
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
Fenix Medical Systems Inc.
9483 N Fort Washington
Fresno CA 93730
9423 Corporate Lake Dr
Tampa FL 33634
(877) 444-6334 • Fax: (800) -692-5205
Seavey Healthcare Consulting, Inc.
6810 W. 52nd Place
Arvada, CO 80002-3904
6789 W. Henrietta Road
Rush, NY 14543
(800) 722-1529 • Fax: (585) 359-0167
Steelco ISCO-USA Inc.
999 Stinson Way
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
(561) 791-8313 • Fax: (561) 791-8213
Dear Future Corporate Sponsor,
CCSA recently received the Steris Chapter Recognition award. This award is given for chapters that consistently develop exceptional, well attended educational meetings and events. In order for our continuous growth, we are asking for support from our much valued and needed partners. CCSA has just updated our current website and have added a sponsor link for our vendors who would like to have their companies linked to our website. This link would allow those who view our website the ability to also access your company’s website and receive information on your products. The donation for this opportunity would be $100.00 per year.
Sponsorship fees would allow CCSA to be able to have the funding that is needed to begin their goals of:
- Passing a bill requiring mandatory certification in California.
- Promoting education and training needed for Sterile Processing Technicians
- Educate leadership to meet the needs of providing updated and ongoing education for staff regardless of their certification status.
If you would like to become a corporate sponsor for CCSA please click on the link below to download the application